Camp Sunflower is hiring 5 people who love kids and want to spend their summer doing crafts, playing games, and doing the Hokey Pokey.
1 Camp Manager ($23.50/hour)
2 Camp Counselors ($22/hour)
2 Camp Assistants ($17/hour)
– Loves to work with kids
– Team Player
– Ability to Obtain Clean Criminal Record Check
– Willing to obtain First Aid/CPR C
– 18 years of age or older (except camp assistants)
– 14 years of age or older (camp assistants)
– English language competency
Preference Given to those with:
– Previous experience at summer camps, childcare, and/or children’s recreation programs
– Previous experience organizing people
– Valid First Aid/CPR C
– Responsible Adult Certification
– Ukrainian language competency
We welcome people from all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, sex, sexual orientation, or country of origin.
Schedule for Manager and Counselors
– 2 Paid Training Days in late June (TBD)
– Monday-Friday shifts between 8:00-5:30 July 3-September 1, 2023 (except Aug. 7)
Schedule for Camp Assistants
– Monday-Friday shifts July 3-September 1, 2023 (except Aug. 7)
– comfortable clothing that will allow you to move, do crafts, and have fun
– closed-toed shoes
– no high heels permitted for safety reasons
– no clothing with offensive language
– employees are asked to use common sense when choosing clothing for the day’s activities that are not unnecessarily revealing.
** We will supply all staff with shirts that they are expected to wear while working to identify them to campers **
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter to Anastasiia Konstantynova, Project Coordinator at [email protected] by 5:00pm June 8, 2023. In your cover letter, please specify which position(s) you are seeking, and tell us why you are the perfect candidate for the position. Please also advise us on any dates you are unavailable based on the schedule posted above.