If you need help click I Need Help.

Financial Assistance

Government Assistance

Temporary financial support is available from both the Government of Canada and the B.C. government. If you arrived under CUAET, you should apply for both programs.

If you arrived or are staying in Canada through CUAET, you may be able to get a one-time payment of $3,000 for each adult (18+) and $1,500 for each child (under 18) from the federal government.  Review eligibility requirements and apply online
You can apply for temporary financial assistance for up to 6 months from the BC Provincial government. Payments are based on need and family size. Review eligibility requirements and learn how to apply. If you are having trouble with the online form, you can speak with ministry staff who will complete your application over the phone in Ukrainian or Russian 1-866-866-0800. 

I Need Help

If you need help from Help Ukraine Vancouver Island, please complete the I Need Help form. You can complete this form as often as you need and a volunteer will contact you.

What’s Next?
Getting to Canada | Find a Host | Housing, Jobs, and More | Learn about Vancouver Isla

Scroll to Top