If you need help click I Need Help.

Bus Passes

How to get passes:
Free bus passes are now available through the ICA in Victoria for those who live in the Greater Victoria area.

You will need to register with ICA to qualify. They will be available for 6 months, but you will need to pick up a new pass each month. Bus passes are also available through Work BC for people in their programs. For those who do not qualify for either of these who need assistance, please apply for funding from the UCCVI

For schedules or other information about BC transit, please visit their website.

Scroll to Top